We’ve all heard of mine workers Flying In/Flying Out (FIFO) to work in The Pilbara, well Canberrans can now FIFO to Eurobodalla’s annual River of Art Festival.
VIP Private Tours has partnered with Oystercatcher Experiences, The River Restaurant and SkydiveOz to offer Canberrans ‘The River of Art Experience’ on Saturday 20th May 2017.
- Return flights from Canberra to Moruya (same day), including scenic overflight of the Clyde River Estuary, Batemans Bay, and parts of the Eurobodalla Nature Coast.
- Time to browse the famous Moruya Country Markets in Riverside Park, Moruya.
- Guided walking tour of River of Art Festival experiences including the Moruya Creators Bazaar, Splinters Fine Woodwork exhibition, and exhibited works by local artists.
- Gourmet two course lunch at The River Restaurant, Moruya
- Visits to various studio open houses by private vehicle, providing the opportunity to meet and interact with local artists and experience where and how they draw inspiration.
Location and timing
The River of Art Experience will depart by charter aircraft from Canberra Airport at 07.30 AM on Saturday May 20, 2017. Return flight from Moruya to Canberra will depart Moruya airport at.4:30 PM, arriving in Canberra at 5:00 PM
What to Bring
Comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunscreen.
Price per Person, (GST inclusive)
Tour cost is $729 pp
Tour is limited to 10 places. For bookings contact Oystercatcher Experiences by telephone on: 1300 359 356 or by email: bookings @oystercatcher.net.au