VIP Private Tours provides meaningful, fun and reliable day trips, holidays and events transport to improve social connections for people with a disability. The following core supports services are available noting that our vehicle is not wheelchair accessible.
- Assistance for solo travelers to access community, social and recreational activities (standard needs): day and evenings – 24 hours – 7 days
- Group based community, social and recreational activities (standard needs): day and evenings – available 7 days
- Transport on demand to outings, appointments and events throughout NSW and ACT
VIP Private Tours will uphold the purpose of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) by supporting people with a disability to pursue their goals and to maximise their independence and social and economic participation, and by developing the capacity of people with disability to participate in the community.
VIP Private Tours is a verified NDIS Service Provider (Registration number 4-3LLM-428). We will act in good faith and in the interests of the NDIS participant.
When delivering supports or conducting a business in relation to the delivery of supports, VIP Private Tours will comply with each of the following:
- the NDIS Act, the Rules, all relevant NDIS guidelines, and all policies issued by the NDIA (as in force from time to time),
- the VIP Private Tours Code of Conduct and Policy and Procedures and
- NSW and Commonwealth laws, and any other requirements, that are applicable to VIP Private Tours.
Download our VIP Private Tours NDIS Client Handbook and feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com or by telephone 0437 143 477 to discuss your needs.