Share precious time with a loved one or group of friends on our Eurobodalla Sunset Tour.
Starting in the late afternoon and lasting 2-3 hours, VIP Private Tours will transport you at a leisurely pace to a local sandy beach, secluded forest clearing or spectacular ocean headland where you’ll enjoy a bottle of Australian bubbly between two, antipasto and either freshly shucked oysters or cooked king prawns. Sunset tours booked on a Tuesday can include a stopover at the award winning Moruya Farmer’s Market to collect fresh produce for the picnic while speaking with our local growers, farmers and fishmongers.
Chairs, a table, glassware and tableware is supplied. You just bring the love.
A group of up to six friends can also enjoy our Sunset Tour without the romance but with all the trimmings. Why not finish off a hard week at work, round off a holiday in style or simply get together to catch up on old times while sipping a drink and taking in the scenery.
Sunset Tours cost $149.00 per person and includes:
- One bottle of quality sparkling, red or white wine shared between two people
- One dozen freshly shucked oysters or prawns per person (seafood is subject to availability)
- Selection of dips, olives and cheese with crackers to share
- Bottled water, napkins, tableware, ice bucket
- Air conditioned transport in NSW Authorised Private Hire Vehicle with professional driver
Minimum 48 hours notice is required for a Sunset Tour to enable us to source the freshest seafood.
Service by a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) competent person.