Terms and Conditions
Explore the beauty of the unspoilt South Coast region just 2 hours east of Canberra in a luxury Volkswagen Multivan. Sample local produce, visit a farm or oyster lease, experience unique shopping and soak up the culture of this region as you visit pristine beaches, working ports, breathtaking headlands and heritage villages with an experienced local guide.VIP Private Tours also provides airport and port transfers to and from the New South Wales Far South Coast for up to six people and their luggage.
Maximum number of passengers:
The tour vehicle is licenced to carry six (6) passengers and one (1) driver. COVID19 travel restrictions may apply. Please contact the operator to confirm arrangements for the date(s) of your departure.
With 48 hours advanced notice, luggage for up to six passengers can be transported with the passenger in a separate, lockable and weatherproof luggage trailer at an addition fee calculated at 15 per cent (%) of the overall tour fee.
Your home, accommodation or airport in Moruya or Merimbula or the Port of Eden. Tours costs will vary from advertised fees if your departure and arrival points are outside of the Eurobodalla or Bega Valley Shires. Please confirm your fares in advance of booking.
Tours generally start at 9:00 AM. If you prefer a different time, please advise the operator.
Transport departure times are negotiated with the client and are based on the client’s preferred arrival time and estimation by VIP Private Tours of the safe travel time plus contingency time for incidents that may delay the service such as traffic holdups, tyre puncture or other minor unforseen incident.
VIP Private Tours will return you to original departure point or an alternate destination within the Eurobodalla Shire by request at no additional fee. Passenger drop off at an alternate destination outside of the Eurobodalla Shire will incur additional transport fees. Please refer to the transport fare schedule as a guide to these additional fares.
Tour and transport services inclusions
- Personalised tour or transport tailored to your specifications
- Transport in modern air-conditioned minivan with luggage capacity
- Fuel and tolls
- Web: http://www.viptours.net.au Email: email@example.com Telephone: +61 437 143 477
- NSW Point to Point Authority: BSP-409974 I ABN: 62 075 656 242 I NDIS Provider: 4-3LLM-428
- Dining and accommodation suggestions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Eurobodalla Shire or Bega Valley Shire depending on the tour you’ve selected
- Bottled water and refresher towels
Tour and transport services additions available and quoted on request (minimum 48 hours notice)
- Pick up from and/or return points outside of the Eurobodalla Shire
- Parking fees at airports, hotels, events and attractions
- Homemade morning and/or afternoon tea and/or gourmet picnic lunch
- Excursions and other activities beyond the scope of the quoted tour or transport services including detours that are beyond the control of the operator
- Hire of approved child restraint or booster seat or baby capsule
Fares, payment and cancellation terms for tour and transport services
- Fifty (50%) percent of invoice to be paid as deposit on acceptance of invoice. Balance to be paid at least ten (10) days prior to tour or transport service start date.
- One hundred (100%) percent of invoice to be paid for bookings made within ten (10)
days of tour or transport service start date.
If you cancel at least seven (7) days in advance of your scheduled departure, any payments you have made will be refunded in full less a $50.00AUD administration fee.
If you cancel between six (6) and two (2) days in advance of the scheduled departure, you will be refunded 50% of the payments you have made.
If you cancel one (1) day or less from the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee. Scheduled tours or transport will not be cancelled or refunded by VIP Private Tours or the customer due to weather or road conditions. Rerouting or rescheduling may be an option in most cases.
- Delays to a tour or transport start time or mid-service delivery caused by the passenger(s) will be addressed by the passenger by choosing one of the following options.
a. The full tour fee is charged but the tour duration is foreshortened by the same time frame as the delay or
b. The passenger pays a waiting fee of $45 per hour or part thereof.
- A surcharge may apply to cover the penalty rates of drivers who provide services for night services (6.00pm-6.00am 25%), Saturdays (25%), Sundays (50%) and public holidays other than Christmas Day (100%), Christmas Day (200%). The booking clerk will inform you of any additional fares at the time of booking and prior to payment.
Tour and transport rates quoted on VIP Private Tours fact sheets and website are valid for the 12 month period from 1 April in any given year.
All passengers are charged the same fare regardless of age. VIP Private Tours requires at least 48 hours notice if a passenger(s) is aged under seven (7) years of age.
Under NSW regulation, children aged under seven (7) years of age must be restrained in a suitable and approved child restraint or booster seat supplied by the passenger of VIP Private Tours. Children under six (6) months must be restrained in an approved rearward-facing restraint supplied by the passenger or VIP Private Tours for an addition $50.00 per day fee per child restraint or booster.
You can travel in a VIP Private Tour vehicle with an assistance animal if you carry an Assistance Animal Permit. Guide dogs and hearing dogs with accreditation do not require a permit. Your Assistance Animal Permit has a photo of the nominated assistance animal on it and cannot be used for another animal.
Antisocial or illegal activity
VIP Private Tours reserves the right to refuse transport if the passenger is:
- Intoxicated by alcohol or other drugs
- Abusive or obnoxious
- Medically infectious
Passengers are not permitted to smoke or consume alcohol or drugs while on board our vehicles.
Passengers may bring hand luggage including small ice box or carry-on bag without prior notice.
Luggage and larger items may be transported on tours along with the passenger with the addition of a towed trailer, with 48 hours advanced notice and an addition fee calculated at 15 percent (15%) of the base tour fee.
Stops for a meal or any detour from the primary route may incur an additional fee that is based a combination of a kilometer rate for any additional distance and/or a wages allocation for any additional time.
All stops or deviations on route are subject to the driver’s discretion based on estimated time of arrival by safe means and/or the effect that a stop or deviation may have on subsequent services.
Independent Travel Operator (ITO) payment policy
ITOs need to have a credit check and fill out a VIP Private Tours credit application form. Payments by ITOs on behalf of passengers can be made by direct bank transfer or by credit card within seven (7) days of issue of invoice by VIP Private Tours.
While VIP Private Tours holds valid insurances for sightseeing tours and private transport, VIP Private Tours recommends that all passengers take out valid travel insurance for the duration of their tour or holiday, including our door to door transport services. This is to cover delays, breakdowns, illnesses or cancellations that are beyond the control of VIP Private Tours.
Damage, injury and other responsibilities
Passengers are responsible for any damages made accidentally or purposely to VIP Private Tour vehicles or other private or public property. VIP Private Tours accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to a person’s property regardless of ownership or for tour delays that occur beyond the control of VIP Private Tours.
While services are not scheduled on 25 December in any given year, services on this date may be negotiated with the operator in advance. For agreed services that are provided on 25 December, a 200% surcharge will apply.