On a Sapphire Coast (Port of Eden) Highlights Tour, our Guests explore pristine beaches and ancient headlands of the region. We also interact with native Australian wildlife and the Australian people.
- Enjoy a Private Encounter with a koala and see wallabies, kangaroos, reptiles & birds up close in a Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Visit a working oyster farm and sample fresh oysters.
- Spot dolphins, whales or seals from spectacular headlands.
- See examples of Australian Colonial history.
- Tours are conducted daily with an experienced local guide.
- Tours depart from Eden (port) or Merimbula.
- Private Encounter with a koala & entry into a wildlife sanctuary (Ranger escorted)
- Visit an oyster farm and sample fresh oysters
- Door to door service by air conditioned luxury minivan
- Bottled water and refresher towels on all tours
- Local restaurant lunch or picnic to the value $60.00 per person
Retail tour prices (Valid to 31 March 2023)
Guided Sapphire Coast (Port of Eden) Highlights Tour (minimum of 2 & maximum of 4 guests)
6 hours duration $450 pp including lunch